Sunday 19 February 2012

Self-esteem


What I have got at Wednesday 15th 2012:

I was with Siwi, Tata and Desy sitting in a group and we make a conversation.

We started to concentrate and we were going to read and talk about self esteem based on some papers that Mr. Steve gave to us…

Then we meet an interesting thing :

The man who has higher self esteem on average of his age is bad man, for example mass murder, prisoner, gang member, delinquent children.
Having a low or moderate self esteem is not good.

So??? How???

Our discussion found that we need self control, so we can use the self esteem in a proper condition.

In the papers… we also read that there is a problem with praise.
Praise is good but don’t often praise the result but praise her/his work process because it is more important…

Okay… I’ll post what I’ve read if my other task has done… :)


TO BE CONTINUED...

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you that we need self control, but how we can control ourself well??

    ReplyDelete
  2. in my idea... to bulid self control we need a prior knowlege about morality... so we can control our selves... let say that religion can give a help... kkk~

    what do you think Anna?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyo,there is my name. hhahaha
    like your posting Yo, simple and nice

    ReplyDelete